Paid Media Specialist
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Paid Media Specialist role is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and increase engagement. The perfect candidate will have a deep understanding of best practices for implementing successful campaigns on various platforms, especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute social calendar for organic posts and market and/or audience-specific paid posts, working closely with Content Marketing Specialist and Creative team
- Execute rapid A/B and multivariate digital advertising tests across all platforms
- Establish campaign targeting strategies and quickly refine for optimal, high-value reach
- Define most impactful social media KPIs and report on each campaign’s effectiveness
- Build, execute on, and track/report results of performance marketing channels including SEO, referrals, display ads, affiliate marketing, re-marketing, e-newsletter advertising, etc.
- Monitor all activity and respond appropriately
- Manage monthly digital marketing budget
- Manage approval process with Legal and outside counsel for all posts
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- 2 or more years performance marketing experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices
- Track record of consistent, successful execution and reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to remain highly autonomous and focused under tight deadlines
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.