Columbus, OH /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As a Quoting Processor, you will be responsible for ensuring our stakeholders receive delightful and differentiating service. You will be responsible for completing high volumes of quotes accurately and timely, exceeding all KPIs and SLAs. Your role as the Quoting Processor will be focused on data and design input, while supporting the Broker Operations Department to exceed results.
What You Will Bring:
You have a passion for completing highly repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment. You have a proven ability to identify inefficiencies in processes and to solve complex problems. You thrive in a team environment, displaying critical thinking skills and the ability to problem-solve while providing superior customer support in both reactive and proactive ways.
What You Will Do:
- Execute a high volume of quote requests which vary throughout the month and year in support of broker acquisition and retention.
- Become a subject matter expert on Beam's quoting processes.
- Verify broker state licensing at time of first quote.
- Build benefit offerings and designs requested and with supporting documentation.
- Gain insights of all previous providers through benefit summaries.
- Execute census evaluations that drive plan participation and pricing intel accuracy.
- Exercise an ability to constantly learn new technology and leverage its benefits to quickly complete a process.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Familiar with Salesforce or comparable software preferred.
- Knowledge of Kustomer, Confluence and/or other ticketing or knowledge-base tools preferred.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to balance many competing priorities at once.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently surpassing individual and team goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both in verbal and written communications.
- Work well in a team centered environment as well as the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated track record of completing large amounts of important work.
- Experience with startups / growing businesses is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environment.
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.