Senior Director, Broker Growth Marketing
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Senior Director of Broker Growth Marketing is responsible for building the plan and Marketing strategy to engage our Broker population, keep them actively working with Beam, and drive revenue growth. This role will also be responsible for executing the strategy with their team and working cross-functionally with Sales, Partnerships, Customer Success, and other Marketing teams in order to drive the org to achieve the company-wide targets and high-growth Revenue outcomes that we’ve set.
The Broker Growth Marketing Senior will be responsible for leading their team to deliver Broker channel revenue growth through Broker audience activation and retention campaigns, Sales Marketing support, and Partnerships support. This position will require a combination of strong sales understanding, Marketing campaign planning and execution experience, financial/revenue acumen, project management, and cross-functional relationship management. This role will be a strategic leader with previous experience and success in driving B2B Marketing efforts with proven Revenue growth outcomes. This role will have two initial direct reports, with opportunities to grow the team further, dependent on org needs and outcomes.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in annual planning to set Broker growth targets and strategies to support Beam’s revenue growth plan
- Create and Execute Broker Audience Strategy, to track and optimize Broker engagement and lifecycle with Beam
- Provide Sales Support for Marketing Collateral needs
- Support second-sale efforts to Large Clients and Associations, providing ongoing Marketing collateral and communications support
- Provide Partnership support to highlight key relationships and efforts with high-visibility partners
- Lead Promotions and Campaigns planning and execution, to support Broker Revenue outcomes
- Manage prioritization of messaging to Brokers, optimizing to highest-converting outcomes
- Work closely with other Marketing teams, including LeadGen, Client Marketing, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Creative/Brand teams
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Sales
- 7-10 years previous experience in Growth Marketing, preferably in a B2B company
- Previous experience leading a Growth Marketing team
- Experience in developing strategic messaging and communication strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication abilities – working cross functionally to report results and ensure transparency to the process and plans
- Experience with project management, lifecycle & revenue campaigns, ability to model out expected returns, set goals and track/report on outcomes
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft preferred
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.