Success Operations Analyst
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to make dental services more accessible using technology. The Beam Brush, which launched the company, was one of the earliest examples of the ‘Internet of Things’, where everyday objects can enable incredible new understanding and capability. Today, Beam Dental has parlayed its industry passion into the fastest growing provider of dental insurance in the US, with a mission to offer businesses best in class dental coverage and close the gap on the over 100 million Americans who don’t have dental insurance today.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
What We're Looking For:
Beam’s Revenue Operations team partners with leaders throughout the company to identify opportunities that accelerate growth and improve efficiency. Beam is looking for Success Operations Analysts to work tactfully across the Revenue and Operations organizations and drive impact. You will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of the Member Success and Client Success software tech stack. You will work closely with the Client Success, Member Success, and Revenue Operations teams by executing & maintaining project management processes in the areas of scope, quality, communications, risk/issue, escalation and change management.
What You Will Bring:
- You are an adaptable Success Operations Analyst with experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- You have a heightened sense of stakeholder empathy that is rooted in applicable experience when assisting the Client Success and Member Success departments with their challenges
- You have demonstrated the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- You have had experience leading cross-functional projects or teams without direct line management of said teams.
- You are self-motivated and “get stuff done.”
- You have the desire to learn new technologies and skills
What You Will Do:
- Identify, initiate, and execute multiple concurrent projects designed to drive efficiencies and ensure data integrity
- Analyze user interactions with the success tech stack and propose improvements from the stakeholder's perspective
- Create and modify insightful in app reporting to inform real-time decisions made by users and management
- Enable stakeholders by monitoring the adoption of best practices and partnering with management and training to ensure data integrity
- Troubleshoot errors by running diagnostics and working with the Revenue Operations project team to resolve any issues
- Leverage the in application reporting suite to deliver real-time insights that stakeholders can utilize in their day-to-day operations
- Maintain effective working relationships with project stakeholders. Influence and provide support to colleagues and others involved in components of the project to ensure that project progresses according to plan, and that results comply with expected standards
- Produce the highest quality results while operating within the constraints of the business timelines and guidelines
- Develop positive relations with other individuals within as well as outside the team
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in a technical, operations, or business oriented field
- 3-5 years of experience in a client success, member success, or project management role
- Experience with Five9 (or comparable cloud contact center software) and Zendesk (or comparable ticketing software)
- Experience with 3rd party chat services is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to manage your complex set of projects related to company Objectives and Key Results
- Initiative and a pattern of self-driven decision making based on data
- Willingness to assist the Revenue Operations team in day-to-day functions when they are at maximum bandwidth
- Experience with startups / growing businesses and/or SaaS preferred, but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environments
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.