Senior Manager, Lead Generation
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Senior Manager, Lead Generation is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new broker leads. Role will be responsible for developing and executing Beam’s broker lead / demand generation strategy. Working closely with the Sales team, this role will lead the strategy to source new broker leads (both inbound and outbound), ensure lead quality for the Sales team to initiate contact, and innovate on ways to improve lead-gen results and funnel. In particular, this role will need to build a digital inbound lead-gen strategy, maximize industry event opportunities for lead-gen, and improve the quality of leads overall. This role will be a strategic leader with previous experience and success in driving B2B lead-gen efforts and who can optimize the broker lead lifecycle and outcomes.
We are looking for someone who can establish multiple inbound channels and strategies for lead-gen, ensure sales organization continually has sufficient high quality leads to work, and builds a strategy to nurture potential leads. The Lead Generation Senior Manager will be responsible for the delivery of lead-gen goals for the organization, active broker goals, and lead funnel quality improvements. This role will balance lead source efforts to ensure we have sufficient and high quality inbound leads at all times, building new strategies for outreach and interest. This position will require a combination of strong sales understanding, lead-gen tactics experience, digital lead generation experience, SEO experience, marketing skills, lifecycle marketing, and project management skills.
What You Will Do:
- Manage existing lead-gen team and build additional functions/roles that bring previous lead-gen experience
- Assist with Industry events (conferences, trade shows, etc) and lead-gen opportunities surrounding events. Assist with interactive lead-gen content generation (i.e., webex development and delivery, digital lead-gen content strategy)
- Build a high-quality digital lead-gen capability for Beam, inclusive of website, social, and SEO strategies to drive leads
- Maintain and expand Beam’s database of prospective leads by researching new leads.
- Source relevant outbound lead opportunities, ensuring quality and qualifying potential leads through data cleaning
- Develop lead nurturing strategies and campaigns, measuring results, and refining process for better outcomes
- Manage lead funnel status on all potential leads, ensuring accurate reporting and sufficient leads assigned to sales team members. Work with SalesLoft and Salesforce setups to ensure accurate cadencing of leads and relevant statuses
- Work cross-functionally with Sales org, Marketing org, and Product org. Work closely with Sales organization to understand broker activation process and efficacy of leads
- Own and deliver on lead-gen goals tied to company-wide revenue outcomes
- Communicate regular and ongoing results, understanding trends of quality and outcomes on leads, conversion ratios, and ensure efforts will tie to the overall company’s goals
- Develop a deep understanding of each step of the lead gen process, trends, outcomes, and improvements over time
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or sales preferred
- 5 years previous experience in a lead-gen role required, preferably in a B2B company
- Previous experience in setting up and optimizing digital / website lead-gen efforts (content, SEO)
- Experience in developing strategic messaging and inbound lead-gen strategies
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication abilities – working cross functionally to report results and ensure transparency to the process and plans
- Experience with project management, lifecycle campaigns / nurturing campaigns, and ability to model out expected returns, set goals and track/report on outcomes
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft preferred
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.