Success Operations Specialist
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As the Success Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, and reliable operation of the software tech stacks for the Success Department. You will work closely with the Member Success Representatives and Account Coordinators (Success Teams) executing and maintaining project management processes in the areas of scope. You will work with all departments of Beam to ensure that the Success Department is kept up to date on changes to their workflow, upcoming improvements, and legal requirements. Ultimately, your role as the Success Operations Specialist will focus on understanding and managing the Success Department’s technology and actively working to improve them at every turn.
What You Will Bring:
You are a detailed, organized individual who can quickly take ownership of the configuration, maintenance and operation of the Success Department’s tech stacks. You are strategic and use data to identify problems, find solutions and make recommendations using data analysis. You can prioritize your work and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the team, doing whatever it takes to help the Success Department succeed. You’re a self-starter who seeks to create and establish processes and procedures that will scale with our growing company.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Previous experience in Administration or Operations
- Experience with Kustomer and Dialpad (or comparable software)
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and/or other knowledge-base or project management tools
- Passion for building systems and processes from the ground up, oftentimes with a limited existing structure
- Excellent project management and organization skills and the ability to balance many competing priorities at once
- Highly motivated, driven to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read:sometimes chaotic) environment
What You Will Do:
- Ensure the reliable operation and maintenance of the Success Department’s technology.
- Resolve operating errors and issues by troubleshooting and running diagnostics.
- Set and manage user profiles to ensure users have access to the right programs and data.
- Perform data monitoring to identify Success Department compliance and training opportunities.
- Identify, initiate, and execute multiple concurrent projects designed to drive efficiencies and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Identify and leverage customer feedback loops, along with supporting data, to scope and design ways to improve our stakeholder’s experience.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.