Columbus, OH /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
As an Appointments Processor, you will support the Broker Operations Team to ensure our associates are licensed, contracted, and appointed in states to represent Beam through a delightful and differentiating service. You will strive to complete tasks accurately and on time in order to exceed all SLAs. Your role as the Appointments Processor will be complemented with contracting responsibilities while understanding and supporting the Broker Operations Department’s resources to exceed results.
What You Will Bring:
You have a passion for completing highly repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment. You have a proven ability to identify inefficiencies in a process and to problem solve solutions. You are self-motivated and “get stuff done” while also providing a customer service approach to your work.
What You Will Do:
- Execute a high volume of contracting responsibilities which vary throughout the month and year in support of broker and partner compliance retention
- Become a subject matter expert on Beam's appointment & licensing processes
- Own continuous pipeline of broker and partner contracting packets from introduction to completion though integrated software, email or phone when needed
- Learn and understand carrier compliance rules
- Perform document and contract evaluations
- Follow established processes to ensure accurate tracking in our systems
- Learn new technology and leverage its benefits to quickly complete the processes
- Complete contracting responsibilities.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- History of exceeding individual and team goals and metrics
- Familiar with Salesforce and DocuSign, or comparable softwares
- Knowledge of Kustomer, Confluence and/or other ticketing or knowledge-base tools
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and the ability to balance many competing priorities at once
- Demonstrated track record of completing large amounts of important work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) environment
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.