Columbus, OH (or Remote) /
Revenue – Sales /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Means
• Working in a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IoT, and dental services
• Being supported and encouraged to improve every day by working collaboratively with a diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an energizing, committed, and fun work environment
• Being empowered as an ‘owner’ of your subject matter and work
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access benefit
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Channel Manager will report directly to the VP of Business Development and will be an integral part of Beam’s ability to increase market share while propelling explosive growth for the organization. The success of the Channel Manager will be directly tied to the growth rate of KPIs through assigned strategic partners.
What You Will Do:
- Beam Brand Ambassador - Establish executive & regional level, leadership presence in the General Agency (Regional & National)
- Drive results through General Agencies through the use of thoughtful communication, leadership, and engagement
- Develop ongoing strategies designed to bolster engagement and results through specific partners
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting capturing trading relationships, performance tracking, and a variety of metrics for specific partners
- Maintain regular communication with executive and regional partners in our General Agencies partners
- Ensure execution of established key performance indicators
- Develop and deploy strategies that improve broker interaction, events, and ongoing engagement strategies designed to drive performance of KPIs
- Analyze and report summary findings across production KPI’s and advise on strategies to improve (Internally & Externally)
- Host Quarterly Business Reviews with assigned Strategic Partnerships
- Manage key contacts and engagements with assigned strategic partners
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of industry experience, a combination of insurance and technology/sales
- Self-motivated, strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills professionally and in the community
- Data-driven, experience using a CRM tool as a daily method of organization and job function
- Existing relationships in the local brokerage community is a plus
- Strong business development, client engagement, and relationship management skills including account rounding, retention relationship management, and business development skills
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.