Senior Quality Analyst
Columbus, OH /
Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
• Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
• Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
• Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
• Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
• Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
• Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
Beam is looking for an experienced Senior Quality Analyst for the Success Team. The Senior Quality Analyst will not only be responsible for mentoring the QA team but, ensuring that the Success Team provides differentiating and delightful service to our customers while complying with all federal and state regulations and adhering to all policies and procedures. We are looking for an entrepreneurial thinker who is equally comfortable digging in to solve problems as you are for dealing with ambiguity. You are a collaborator, have strong opinions, are willing to fail, learn, recalibrate, and thrive in a feedback-driven culture.
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Experience in Quality Assurance field
- 1+ years coaching or mentoring experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with a strong attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Dialpad and/or other customer support software
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic (read: sometimes chaotic) startup environment
- Proven track record of taking ownership of issues and driving results
- Demonstrated track record of completing large amounts of important work
What You Will Do:
- Analyze and score calls, emails and correspondence in a supportive, empowering and innovative manner, meeting all company expectations.
- Provide structured and timely recommendations via verbal and/or written feedback to the representatives, Trainer, and Success Leadership team.
- Collaborates with the Success Supervisors/Manager and operations team to identify, streamline, and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and customer experience.
- Review customer complaints and escalations to work with management to identify and resolve problem areas.
- Work closely with the Legal, Risk, and Compliance departments to manage risk and implement new policies.
- Create and serve as the primary point of contact to resolve any QA disputes or concerns.
- Audit the QA audits to ensure consistent scoring and feedback among all Quality Analysts.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the QA team to ensure consistent, high quality experiences for our customers, in addition to complying with all federal and state regulations and adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Design systems and tools to gather data, analyze trends, and give solutions to resolve issues that affect quality.
- Create and facilitate workshops to coach and develop representatives to improve the quality of their work.
- Perform and assist with any audit requests as needed.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.