Engineering Team /
We are changing the agricultural world with autonomy at Bear Flag Robotics. Our team is building a fleet of autonomous farming tractors and is looking for a Perception Engineer to join our team. Ideally you have built robot perception systems for outdoor applications. You’re comfortable with perception and AI libraries as well as perception hardware sensors. Experience with autonomous driving, robotics or industrial machinery is huge plus. Passion and enthusiasm win the day.
Candidates will have some of the following experience:
- Experience with different sensor modalities such as cameras, LiDAR, and radar.
- Experience with state estimation (Kalman filters, particle filters) and extrinsic calibration techniques.
- Experience with intrinsic and extrinsic camera calibration techniques and conversion from 2D to 3D and vice versa.
- Experience with PCL libraries and point cloud processing optimization, and clustering for obstacle detection and line detection.
- Experience with deep learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch.
- Experience with machine learning pipelines from training, validation, testing, and accuracy estimation.
If you’re an enthusiastic self-starter who is comfortable wearing a few different hats and passionate about owning, architecting, implementing perception systems for a fast-growing startup we encourage you to apply!