Business Analyst/ Office Manager
Newark, CA /
Business Team /
We are changing the agricultural world with autonomy at Bear Flag Robotics. Our fast-growing startup is building a fleet of autonomous farming tractors and we’re looking for a Business Analyst/ Office Manager. This is a role for an experienced professional that can bring proficiency and contribute across multiple business functions.
As the Business Operations Analyst, you will take on critical accounting, administrative, and office management responsibilities to support Bear Flag business operations. In addition to being a key value driver for ensuring our business runs smoothly, you will implement scalable processes that grow with the business. Finally, working directly with the CEO and COO you will assist in researching, scoping, and managing new business initiatives and strategic projects at the company.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized person, who is excellent at handling accounting and administrative work and unafraid to take on new challenges as our company grows. Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasker that can meet accelerated deadlines, manage detailed projects, is passionate about working on a team, and helping others as well as learning from them.
- Prepare and record financial transactions such as outgoing and incoming checks
- Manage AP/AR including invoicing clients
- Reconcile credit card and bank statements
- Receive/fulfill requests for materials and equipment for the company
- Assist in creating presentations and reports to support business initiatives
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office and warehouse supply inventory and interfacing with vendors
- Assist in recruiting and new employee on-boarding
- Answer customer requests and inquiries
- Assist in organizing marketing/ sales initiatives (trade shows, demonstrations, communications, materials)
- Organize team events
- Create and implement processes/ policies to improve business operations
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- 2+ years experience with Quickbooks
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Associates degree, B.S. or M.S. preferred
- Experience working in a startup or small team environment