Sr. Software Engineer
We are changing the agricultural world with autonomy at Bear Flag Robotics. Our team is building a fleet of autonomous farming tractors and is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. Ideally, you have a computer science degree with experience designing and deploying large code bases as well as leading software teams. You're comfortable with Python/C/C++ and have experience in all levels of the stack from embedded to cloud. Experience in ROS, network topology and communication protocols is a strong plus, but not a strict requirement.
- 3+ years SW development experience
- Strong experience in Java, Python, C, C++ or other OOP languages
- Experience leading software teams
- Experience designing and implementing software architecture
- Experience building large code bases from scratch-Experience with IoT implementations-Experience with ROS, launch files and TF packages
- Experience with network topology and communication protocols such as CAN and IP networks
- State machine design, especially for cases of safety critical applications
- Comfortable at all levels of the stack from embedded to cloud
- Must be a team player who is passionate about solving challenging problems and willing to help wherever needed to accomplish the overall mission
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
If you’re an enthusiastic self-starter who is comfortable wearing a few different hats and passionate about owning, architecting, implementing cloud infrastructure for a fast-growing startup we encourage you to apply!