Senior Brand Designer
Marketing – Brand
BEAT81 is a fitness technology startup revolutionizing the way people get fit. By merging the very best of HIIT group training, heart rate technology and expert coaching we are empowering people around Europe, and soon the world, to Sweat Smarter Together! Our outdoor workouts led by fitness experts offer real-time, personalized heart rate monitoring and analytics - transforming the traditional group fitness experience. We think big. We think rebellious. And we're building a world-class team to make BEAT81 a household name in fitness and technology. Join us in our mission to create lasting wellbeing!
About The Role
BEAT81 is looking for a highly creative Sr. Brand Designer to help build a global exciting fitness and lifestyle brand. The ideal candidate thinks strategically, executes artistically, and innovates constantly. You will work alongside the Creative Director to execute a variety of creative projects such as elevating the brand look and feel, voice and messaging and developing the brand's visual language across digital and offline experiences. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with the Creative Director, marketing team, product teams, and the rest of the BEAT81 team to ship effective brand projects and campaigns.
- You will work with the Creative Director to build a strong brand, establish guidelines and develop creative briefs.
- You will be driving projects from start to finish, ensuring all the creatives are coherent with BEAT81 creative vision.
- Implement creative assets for all digital and offline touchpoints.
- Help building, maintaining and evolving the brand system. Driving forward the process, tools, and systems to create brand assets at scale.
- Brings a high level of design standards, practice and aesthetics to all design solutions and executions
- 5+ years experience in brand design/art direction and a solid portfolio
- Great ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives, influence the creative direction of the brand, communicate your ideas, and empathetically listen to feedback.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to handle multiple projects.
- Passionate about brand experience, incorporate the latest design trends, and find innovative and effective ways to tell stories visually.
- Strong Illustrator skills (logo design, custom typography, vector illustration, etc...)
- Advanced knowledge of typography, color, photography, print, and digital specifications, production requirements, paper stocks and printing/finishing techniques
- Desire and ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment
- Experience with motion design/video production or interior design are a plus
- Join our mission to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe's fastest-growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe's best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A high degree of responsibility, autonomy, and impact in a rapid environment with flat hierarchies
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events
We, at BEAT81, believe that a great working environment reflects our diverse world. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or a secret dislike for burpees. All you need is a passion for fitness and the desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.