Beauty Advisor - Davenport, IA
Field Sales /
Do you LOVE all things beauty?! Do you enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and have experience in customer service? If you answered yes to all these questions, then being a Beauty Barrage Brand Ambassador is the right opportunity for you!
Beauty Barrage is a full-service strategic sales management team with Brand Ambassadors servicing doors across North America. Beauty Barrage works with some of the hottest brands in beauty and provides in-store support for retailers like ULTA, Sephora, Blue Mercury, Nordstrom, Macy's and many more!
As a Brand Ambassador, you will be the face of the brand you are representing in store. Generating in-store events and creating a strong presence in-store for your respective brand is the key to being successful in this role!
Our goal is to increase sales and brand awareness for the brands we work with. Our brand ambassadors are expected to be self-starters, effective communicators, good listeners, and have a passion for the beauty industry.
Why you will love Beauty Barrage!
- Earn extra money doing what you LOVE!
- Work with multiple brands & retailers!
- Excellent Training (both LIVE and Virtual sessions)
- Regional Team Calls & 1-on-1 Mentorship
- Accommodating scheduling process
- Participate in fun contests, incentives and cultivate excitement as the brand expert
- Be part of our beauty expert community - share tips and learn from others!
As a Beauty Barrage Brand Ambassador, you will:
- Achieve sales goals
- Build lasting relationships with store teams and leadership
- Coach and educate in various store environments (one on one, mid to large groups)
- Provide interactive product demonstrations
- Engage with customers as the brand expert
- Ensure product merchandising meets company standards
- Provide critical feedback through survey responses
- Leave a positive lasting impression after each store visit
Here's what we offer!
- We hire employees, not just freelancers! You will have a home and community here!
- Competitive Pay
- Accrue PTO hours
- Health Insurance (when applicable)
- Work with multiple brands & retailers in multiple categories of beauty
- Training and education provided for ALL brands you represent
- Opportunities to grow with a company that is growing 111% year after year
Brand Ambassador Qualifications:
- Beauty savvy and able to represent the brand look while adhering to dress code policies of the various retailers & department stores
- Must have strong communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure interactions are conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking in the store
- Willingness to drive a minimum of 30 miles with a reliable form of transportation
- Possess a personal phone to be utilized for business purposes
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Ability to use a smartphone and keep open lines of communication via email, video calls, phone calls, text messages, etc.
- Ability to work a committed schedule based on the company/brand's needs and be adaptable to reflect the needs of the business including weekends, evenings, and holidays
Live our Company Core Values!
- Obsessed with success | We over-deliver. We make you look good.
- We skip to work | We love what we do because we do what we love.
- Evolve or die | We eat the status quo for lunch.
- We got the tattoo | This isn't a gig, it's a career.
- Embrace the chaos | It might be beauty, but it ain't always pretty.
- We've got your back | We fiercely support each other and celebrate every win.
- Do the right thing | Even when no one is watching. Accountability and transparency are our M.O.
4 Steps to Get Hired at Beauty Barrage!
1. You'll get an email to schedule your interview
2. You'll have a 30-minute Zoom call with our Talent Team
3. As a final interview, you will create a video answering 5 questions
4. We'll review the brands in your territory and be in touch if it's a fit!
Beauty Barrage is women and minority-owned. We are a certified Nationally Recognized Minority Business Enterprise, proudly creating jobs (not gigs) for people across the country.
Beauty Barrage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other classification protected by Federal, State, or Local law.