Retail Merchandising Specialist - Ann Arbor, MI
Ann Arbor, MI /
As a Beauty Barrage Retail Merchandising Specialist, you will engage consumers by merchandising store shelves and displays with our globally recognized brands!
Beauty Barrage is a full-service strategic sales management team with Brand Ambassadors servicing doors across North America. Beauty Barrage works with some of the hottest brands in beauty and provides in-store support for retailers like ULTA, Sephora, Blue Mercury, Nordstrom, Macy's, and many more!
Our Retail Merchandising Specialists are expected to be self-starters, effective communicators, highly organized, and have a passion for the beauty industry. A successful Retail Merchandising Specialist takes accountability to ensure products are displayed in the best possible way to meet the needs of our consumers and drives sales through impactful market execution.
This is a part-time opportunity, and the work schedule may vary monthly based on scheduling needs.
Why you will love Beauty Barrage!
- Earn extra money doing what you LOVE!
- Excellent Training (both LIVE and Virtual sessions)
- Accommodating scheduling process
As a Beauty Barrage Retail Merchandising Specialist, you will:
- Travel to assigned stores to conduct visits within the assigned territory.
- Maintain store shelves by surveying displays of company products, removing damaged or expired products, tidying store shelves, and providing an optimum display for products.
- Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with products from inventory, tracking inventory levels, prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low, and arranging for returns and credit for damaged products.
- Help field sales representatives with special promotions by setting up displays at end caps, checking on special promotions, and communicating observations to management.
- Maintain quality results by following and enforcing standards and ensuring all components and collateral matches schematics.
- Enhance merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Complete and submit branded survey within the time allotted.
- Other tasks as requested by management.
Retail Merchandising Specialist Qualifications:
- Must have strong communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure interactions are conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Beauty savvy and able to represent the brand look while adhering to dress code policies of the various retailers & department stores.
- Must be able to read and interpret rendering schematics for merchandising displays.
- Possess a personal Apple or Android device for uploading photos and surveys upon completion of your assignments.
- Ability to use a smartphone and keep open lines of communication via email, video calls, phone calls, text messages, etc.
- Flexible availability with the ability to work morning to midday and occasional weekends.
- Ability to travel within a designated market up to a 100-mile radius.
Here's what we offer!
- $30 hourly
- Accrue PTO hours
- Paid drive time
- Paid training and education
- Generous referral bonus
- Opportunities to grow with a company that is growing 111% year after year
Live our Company Core Values!
- Obsessed with success | We over-deliver. We make you look good.
- We skip to work | We love what we do because we do what we love.
- Evolve or die | We eat the status quo for lunch.
- We got the tattoo | This isn't a gig, it's a career.
- Embrace the chaos | It might be beauty, but it ain't always pretty.
- We've got your back | We fiercely support each other and celebrate every win.
- Do the right thing | Even when no one is watching. Accountability and transparency are our M.O.
$30 - $30 biweekly
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
· Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk and/or hear, and drive.
· Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Beauty Barrage is women and minority-owned. We are a certified Nationally Recognized Minority Business Enterprise, proudly creating jobs (not gigs) for people across the country.
Beauty Barrage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other classification protected by Federal, State, or Local law.