Creative & Production – Production /
About the company
Beautyhaul is one of the fastest-growing beauty companies in Indonesia that aspires to be the largest vertically integrated beauty ecosystem from supply to retail. Due to its exponential growth, the company has attracted investment from a reputable investor, Sequoia Capital.
Our first brand ''Somethinc'' was founded in 2019, is currently the #1 skincare brand in e-commerce & modern trade with >1M social media followings. Our second brand Glowinc is breaking the boundaries by offering genderless products at affordable prices. Our offline/online commerce Beautyhaul is the core for carrying multiple brands that we have directly to our customers. We are incubating more and more business models in our platform and aim to be a strong regional player in the beauty, within the South Asia region.
- Generate creative ideas based on input and strategic direction from the creative group lead and/or other departments.
- Generate (by line, integrated) ideas and execute those ideas through great visual output
- Contribute to strategic thinking and its application to creative
- Work with other creative teams on concept development for ongoing & seasonal campaigns
- Effectively plan & accurately execute approved creative ideas
- Ensure that all approved creative work meets the required standards & timelines
- Ensure creative hygiene of creative work eg fonts, sizes, reproduction, finishing
- Willing to take part in video/photoshoot session
- Set up product shots, including selecting props, styling & setting up lighting
- Editing images to match the company’s brand
- Experienced in Product Photography
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom/Illustrator
- Have experience as a Photographer and Digital Imaging (with a portfolio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative & Out of the Box
- Ability to form new concepts for each product shoot
- Interested in Beauty Industry
- Able to join ASAP
- Willing to WFO (Blugreen Office, Puri Kembangan, Jakarta Barat)
Please attach your Portfolio
We have a 'CREATE' culture (Collaborative, Responsible, Eccentric, Agile, Tough, Effective). We are looking for more people to join us, who are excited to disrupt the traditional beauty industry with product innovation and non-linear growth, who want to build a profitable start-up into a unicorn company, who will always learn and do the right thing.