NEW! Mid/Senior Product Owner - intive [B2B/UoP]
Project & Product – intive /
On site or Remote
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world. To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Owner (3-5 years of experience in the same role). You will join an experienced team creating end-to-end workflows and solutions for highly regulated industries. The team delivers business value to customers by developing packaged use cases including Business Processes Automation, OCR, ML, Analytics (Tableau) and System monitoring – each use case its own product. In the Product Owner role, you will work closely in an international product team.
- work with the product manager, customers, partners, development team to analyze the next important feature to include into the use case product roadmap aligning it with business goals,
- identify project stakeholders and users, elicit requirements, conduct surveys,
- communicate daily with the development team to translate the voice of customers, partners and stakeholders into valuable features,
- maintain a product backlog according to the roadmap and priorities,
- assess stakeholders problems and check the solution with the development team that it can deliver to solve stakeholders problems and bring value,
- track features status throughout the project,
- demonstrate latest product features, present future features and analytical findings for key stakeholders,
- identify ways to assist product management in product planning,
- propose new product features and updates based on the data-driven approach,
- and serve as subject matter expert and contributing practitioner to teams.
It's something for you, if you:
- have 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner in IT, preferably in property and casualty insurance processes including claims intake, risk assessment, account opening, etc.,
- worked in agile environment (Agile, SCRUM),
- IThave business and systems analysis experience (3+ years),
- worked in SaaS product companies,
- have expertise in Data-Driven Feature development and market research,
- worked collaboratively with various stakeholders,
- have excellent writing/listening as well as presentation skills!
We can offer you:
- comfortable employment model with nice salary (you choose type of agreement),
- flexible working hours and home office,
- work from the office in Warsaw or remote work,
- life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden,
- medical care in Medicover,
- Multisport/OK System card,
- language courses (you can choose English or German),
- internal and external trainings (with training budget!),
- referral program (you can get a bonus if you recommend somebody and we hire them)!
If it sounds interesting, let us know about yourself and apply for this offer!
1. About 30-minutes call with Recruiter from Bee Talents
2. Technical interview (about 2h) with Technical Specialist from intive
3. Final interview (about 2h) with the client (but you still can be hired via intive!)