Belkins - Marketing – Design /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Belkins is currently looking for a skilled, creative, and ambitious Graphic Designer to help us bring our corporate design to a new level!
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing designs for various media, including websites, corporate branding materials, print materials, and new brand identities. You will work closely with the Belkins team to develop creative ideas that align with the company's brand strategy. You will also become an integral part of our team, where we share ideas and create fun internal memes that will be remembered as part of the company's history.
As a Graphic Designer, you will:
- Work in Figma to create any kind of presentations, SM posts(static, carousels, gifs) for different purposes, email support visuals, sometimes print materials, one pagers, compositive illustrations for UI/UX designers, icons for the products, and many more.
- Work closely with other creative team members, copywriters, marketing team, and other departments (Sales, Account managers, etc.).
- Develop brand identity for new projects/services and all supportive materials/visuals/rules.
- Analyse advertising and get feedback from marketing team members to improve strategies for future campaigns.
- Communicate with clients or stakeholders to provide updates, clarify requirements, or discuss project timelines.
- Have an opportunity to lead smaller projects or components of larger projects.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrate expertise in Figma, including autolayouts, reusable templates, libraries, and plugins. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design software will be a plus.
- Have at least an Intermediate level of English for effective work and communication.
- Can easily manage calendars, emails, and Google Suite applications.
- Have experience with task management software like Jira or Trello and can adapt to new tools.
- Learn fast and find creative ways to solve design problems quickly and efficiently.
- Are skilled in applying your design knowledge to create high-quality work on time.
- Have a keen eye for design details, typography, composition, and color.
- Can find innovative and practical solutions to design challenges.
- Can quickly adapt to new design trends, technologies, and changing project requirements.
- Can create new and original designs while staying true to a defined design style.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Refund for psychotherapy sessions;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.