IT Support / SysAdmin
Belkins - People – System Administration /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
As an IT Support / SysAdmin, you will:
- Manage the technical aspects of team members' onboarding and offboarding, including delegating access, issuing and returning equipment, etc;
- Manage all processes related to corporate equipment, including procurement, setup, administration (Windows, macOS), and distribution to team members;
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems across the organization;
- Develop technical guides, policies, and resources;
- Manage all corporate tools and services, including registration, ensuring security, user administration, analyzing usage, optimizing costs, and fixing problems;
- Set up and fix DNS for projects (GoDaddy, Cloudflare, DNS);
- Update and optimize corporate technical processes.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in HelpDesk/SysAdmin roles preferably in Tech companies;
- Are proficient in using various tools and platforms such as Google Workspace, Slack, 1Password, Jira, Notion, Hubspot and similar tools;
- Know how to manage Apple devices and services using Apple Business Manager;
- Are skilled in working with Windows and Mac OS;
- Understand Cloudflare, GoDaddy, and DNS management;
- Are adaptive and a fast learner to using new technologies and tools;
- Take full ownership of your projects and can work independently and efficiently handling full IT Ops scope;
- Have the skills to automate manual processes and optimize workflows;
- Have a user-oriented approach and excellent communication skills;
- Have at least an Intermediate level of English.
As part of this role, you will be required to visit the office in Kyiv at least some days a week.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.