Senior Account Manager
Belkins - Delivery – Account Management /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, Belkins is looking for a Senior Account Manager. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their career to the next level!
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for ongoing engagements with B2B clients in the United States and Europe;
- Acting as the main point of contact on a day-to-day basis for any client engagement-related matters (contract launch, deliverables, reporting, invoices and etc.)
- Developing and launching B2B outreach marketing campaigns / Content / SEO initiatives (basically any marketing-related initiatives) together with the team of SDRs, Lead Researchers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, and SEO Specialists;
- Managing internal processes to ensure smooth client delivery (task creation, monitoring of deliverables, QA, reporting);
- Working towards monthly and quarterly KPIs in accordance with our strategic metrics like Client Retention Rate, Churn Rate, Upsell/Cross-Sell Rate, and NPS/client happiness.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- Advanced English (C1-C2);
- 3+ years of B2B experience in a client-facing position, with exposure to foreign markets;
- It is preferable that you have previous experience in our industry or any related sector: digital marketing, email marketing, PR, content marketing, or B2B sales;
- Excellent presentational skills and experience in presenting complex ideas to corporate decision-makers;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills in a group setting;
- The competence and willingness to establish and maintain long-term relationships with our clients;
- Management experience would be advantageous.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Corporate psychologist;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
• Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.