Business Development Representative
Belkins - Marketing – Business Development Representatives /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are looking for a result-oriented Business Development Representative to help us grow our BDR team. You’ll focus on growing the sales pipeline by generating prospective opportunities via outbound and inbound channels.
At Belkins, as a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Building a go-to-market strategy for Belkins business development by utilizing the best outbound marketing practices;
- Developing B2B messages for outreach;
- Operating a mailbox (or multiple mailboxes), sales tools, G-Suite services, CRM system (HubSpot), Notion, Slack, and Chrome extensions;
- Developing relationships with prospects based on solution-selling techniques;
- Enriching potential opportunities through internet research, social media monitoring, events monitoring, and any other sources necessary to achieve your goals;
- Booking and handling initial calls, building strong relationships with prospects for further collaborations;
- Scheduling semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Working in terms of dedicated KPI for each month and quarter;
- Forecasting and suggesting new ways or industries for business approach;
- Handling responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow-ups;
- Communicating with the Leads Research Team, BDRs, and the Sales Team.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have an Advanced level of English. Both writing and speaking (C1-C2 required);
- Have been working in a client-facing role for 2+ years;
- Worked previously with EU and US clients;
- Are team player, self-driven for results, self-motivated, inspired by great tools and people;
- Are open-minded with sharing your creative ideas for new approaches to prospects;
- Have solid self-organizational skills, attentive to details and workflow processes;
- Are inspired by new information, workshops, tech-learning, and upgrading your professional soft skills;
- Have proven records (or references from your previous workplace) of your achieved goals in a dynamic team;
- Are a dedicated problem solver and always complete a task if you are responsible for it;
- Never hesitate to ask questions and upgrade your skill set.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Corporate psychologist;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
• Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.