Account Management Operations Lead
Belkins - Delivery – Account Management /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, Belkins is looking for a motivated and experienced manager to join our department and lead the operations of the entire AM team. Your main goal would be to build and oversee AM department processes, make sure we effectively hit our KPIs, and interact with other delivery teams. The candidate should be familiar with our industry. You should have a strong analytical mindset and a proven track record of building operations across teams.
As an Account Management Operations Lead, you will:
- Assess and simplify ways of working and processes in the AM department to achieve efficiency, profitability, and standardized operational practices;
- Drive reviews and analysis of internal and client-facing frameworks to ensure best practices (task creation, monitoring of deliverables, client roadmaps, QA, reporting, etc);
- Design and implement new processes within the delivery team to enhance service quality and improve operational efficiency and processes like client onboarding, promotion, upsells, etc.;
- Coordinate with the Head of Account Management and continually assess project retrospectives to identify areas for improvement; propose and implement various initiatives to improve overall team/department performance;
- Create and manage automation tools to increase sales process efficiency;
- Implement and manage CRM tools to maximize opportunities and customer relationships.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of operations experience in business departments like Account Management, Sales, SDR, and Customer Success;
- An Upper Intermediate level of English (B1+) and Fluent Ukrainian;
- A proven track record of building and scaling operations in the past;
- Analytical mindset and excellent organizational skills;
- Strong competence and willingness to grow your team and ensure their professional development;
- Excellent presentational skills and experience in presenting complex ideas to corporate decision-makers.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, and for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Refund for psychotherapy sessions;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.