Senior Sales Executive
Belkins - Sales – Sales Executives /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are actively looking for a highly motivated Sales Executive to contribute to the expansion of our International Sales team. As a Sales Executive, you will collaborate with our Head of Sales, Sales Support Specialists, and Business Development Representatives. Your role involves overseeing the complete communication cycle within the company's client acquisition division. In this role, you will leverage inside sales support and B2B Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to execute outreach strategies, explore new markets, engage decision-makers, and secure new business.
Additionally, you will take ownership of creating and managing your self-generated lead pipeline. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals aiming to elevate their sales careers to the next level!
As a Sales Executive, you will be:
- Conducting demo calls with qualified prospects scheduled through both outbound and inbound channels;
- Establishing and maintaining a sales pipeline to ensure a consistent flow of sales opportunities;
- Working towards monthly and quarterly sales and revenue targets as set by the Head of Sales;
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company CRM;
- Following up with past customers and cross-selling products;
- Assisting other members of the sales team;
- Following up on leads generated by other departments;
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Have previous experience in a B2B sales role;
- Are self-motivated and organized individuals;
- Track record of achieving KPIs and targets;
- Are outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds;
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills and superior attention to detail;
- Collaborative team player within the sales team.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• W9 contract for one year with renewal;
• Compensation - $60000-$130000 (base + bonuses);
• 20 days of paid vacation;
• Unlimited day-offs and sick-leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties.