HR Business Partner
Belkins - People – HR Management /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, Belkins is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who can strategically partner with Belkiners and People Leaders on the Product, Tech, and Marketing Teams. We are looking for a creative and critical thinker, who can proactively recognize and resolve various issues, as well as implement new strategies, ideas, and tools to build well-aligned HR processes.
People Team is the heart of Belkins Group. We focus on connecting People initiatives and programs with business priorities while maintaining the growth mindset and engagement of teams at Belkins Group.
As an HR Business Partner, you will:
- Partner with managers of all levels, from CEO and CTO to first-time Team Leaders;
- Support, coach, and develop our managers in change management, building high-performance teams, engagement, best practices in communication and remote work, and navigating complex team member relations and terminations;
- Lead people managers through core HR processes & policies (adaptation, performance management, compensation, talent mapping, etc);
- Execute our business-aligned people strategy and OKRs by working in partnership with your groups, primarily Product and Tech, to understand what we must achieve and prioritize;
- Effectively manage constant change across the business through communication, advocacy, collaboration, and planning;
- Partner with broader People Team: Total Rewards, People Operations, Internal Comms, Talent Acquisition, and the business to ensure we’re setting people up for success from their onboarding through their experience;
- Provide data-driven insights and analytics on people-related matters by constantly forecasting and predicting issues;
- Be Belkins culture champion and promote company values to build a diverse, high-performing team in remote and hybrid environments;
- Engage in and lead various HR initiatives and projects throughout the employee lifecycle.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have 4+ years of HR experience in HR Business Partner or equivalent role supporting a headcount of 100+ people, preferably tech and product teams;
- Are experienced in a variety of HR competency areas such as organizational design, leadership development, C&B, performance management, hiring & interviewing, people analytics, and employee relations;
- Have a history of effectiveness in partnering well with leadership and partners to develop a culture of growth, high quality, and openness;
- Are experienced working in an ever-changing environment and being able to adapt and flex to new working environments, especially in remote;
- Have expertise with technologies (Gsuite, Notion, AI tools, and HRM systems (we're using hiBob);
- Are comfortable with high volume and very fast-paced workload to “roll up your sleeves” to complete tactical work;
- Can manage complex projects and work both in a team and as an owner of OKRs;
- Have Upper-Intermediate + English (both written and spoken);
- Are able to visit our Warsaw/Lviv or Kyiv offices.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Refund for psychotherapy sessions;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.