Copywriter (Email + LinkedIn Template Writer)
Belkins - Delivery – Content /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are looking for a talented Copywriter to join our Content team. Our ideal match is a professional with an eye for perfection, a strong work ethic, and an in-depth understanding of the B2B business model.
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Create new sales email templates tailored specifically to B2B audiences that drive engagement and results;
- Amend, revise or redevelop existing email templates based on the feedback from our clients, Sales Development Representatives, and Account Managers;
- Collaborate with our Account Managers to understand the needs, objectives, tone, approach, and requirements of our customers to later translate them into compelling email campaigns;
- Assist our team with all email-related tasks (proofreading, adjustments, general feedback, and monitoring);
- Create or proofread original content for our websites, presentations, decks and social media.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have over 2 years of experience in copywriting (ideally in a B2B sector);
- Have a Fluent or Native level of English (C2) and Ukrainian;
- Are exceptional in writing, proofreading (including tone, structure, grammar, spelling, and factual accuracy) and understanding of brand marketing and marketing channels (writing samples will be required in the interview process);
- Are organized and meticulous, have incredible time management skills and the stamina to work under deadlines - we lead multiple projects at once;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Corporate psychologist;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
• Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.