Belkins - Delivery – Research /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Belkins is looking for a self-driven and responsible Leads Researcher. This is a great opportunity for any individual looking to take their career to the next level!
As a Leads Researcher, you will be:
- Searching for up-to-date information about prospects using Google, LinkedIn, Social Networks, and other sources;
- Working with Google Sheets, social networks, and multiple specialized tools (e.g. Apollo, Phantom Buster, etc.);
- Exploring new products and industries while working with clients from North America and Europe;
- Keeping up with set deadlines and providing reports on the work results weekly/monthly.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have at least half a year of experience in the same position;
- Have at least an Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Have experience working with Google Sheets and/or Excel;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Corporate psychologist;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
• Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.