Project Manager (CRO)
Belkins - Marketing – User Acquisition /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, we are looking for a Project Manager (CRO) to join our Marketing team to improve the performance of Belkins Group websites and deliver innovative ideas on new features for attracting new clients.
As a Project Manager (CRO), you will be:
- Efficiently managing the Belkins group website backlog;
- Developing and implementing clear project roadmaps;
- Ensuring timely delivery of all tasks;
- Leading a cross-functional team of writers, designers, and developers;
- Handling web development tasks beyond Belkins' scope;
- Working with analytics, reporting, and A/B testing to improve key metrics;
- Maintaining website performance and stability;
- Coordinating with marketing teams for the integrated web.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Are proficient with tools like Jira and Notion, you're a natural at keeping projects on track;
- Have experience working in B2B companies;
- Demonstrate Upper-Intermediate Language skills;
- Have great people management skills, enabling you to lead cross-functional teams with ease;
- Are experienced with web products and websites - building, development, performance;
- Have a solid grasp of web analytics, unit economy, and the importance of metrics in driving decisions;
- Are skilled in CRO and AB testing, you know how to turn insights into action;
- Can manage software development processes, including sprint planning and delivery, which sets you apart;
- Have an understanding of Scrum methodologies, which ensure efficient and effective project management.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Refund for psychotherapy sessions;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.