Head of Leads Research
Belkins - Delivery – Research /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Belkins is looking for an experienced Head of Leads Research to join our Lead Research Department, who will be engaged on both operational and strategic levels of the business.
As a Head of Leads Research, you will:
- Lead, manage, and mentor the Lead Research Department;
- Contribute to the efficiency and excellence of the Department;
- Set up a clear and workable KPI system to measure team and individual performance;
- Analyze the current processes with the goal of implementing strategic changes to increase the Department's efficiency and performance;
- Work closely with the Delivery Team to oversee daily operational tasks;
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have an Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English and native Ukrainian;
- Have experience managing teams of 20 –100 people;
- Have a proven track record of building KPIs, workflows, and structure of the department from scratch;
- Know how the B2B model works;
- Strive to organize and establish processes;
- In-depth understanding of lead generation processes and funnel management (will be an advantage).
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.