Belkins - Administration – HR Management /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
We are seeking an experienced HR Director to join our team and work closely with C-level, HR team, and our leaders to develop and implement HR strategies that align with the company's goals and culture.
As an HR Director, you will:
- Drive development, implementation, and monitoring of HR policies, procedures, and programs, HR strategies, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits programs, training and development, and legal compliance;
- Manage the HR team, providing support, coaching, and development to team members to ensure effectiveness;
- Partner with business leaders to understand their needs and develop HR strategies that support the company's goals and culture;
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on people-related matters, including performance management, employee engagement, and talent development;
- Oversee the performance management process, including goal setting, performance reviews, and performance improvement plans;
- Develop and implement employee engagement and retention programs to support employee satisfaction and retention;
- Manage employee relations issues, including investigating employee complaints, grievances, and conflicts, and recommending and implementing resolutions;
- Analyze HR metrics and provide insights and recommendations to senior management as well as HR hiring plans and forecasting;
- Ensure that HR systems and processes are efficient, effective, and up-to-date;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of HR-related laws, regulations, and best practices;
- Provide regular reports to senior management on HR metrics and performance;
- Lead and participate in various HR projects.
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Have an Advanced level of English (we have a part of Belkins team in the USA and Europe) and fluent Ukrainian;
- Have 7+ years of experience as a Sr. HR Business Partner, Head of HR, HRD, etc, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment;
- SHRM-SCP certification preferred;
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of HR regulations, laws, and best practices;
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Have strong leadership and management skills for leading and motivating a team;
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and implement effective solutions;
- Have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field;
If you are an experienced HR professional looking for an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in a growing company, we encourage you to apply for this role. As an HR Director, you will play a critical role in driving our people strategy and supporting the growth and success of our business.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Corporate psychologist;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Corporate lunch catering (in Kyiv office);
• Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.