Sales Development Representative
Belkins - Delivery – Sales Development Representatives /
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
• When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers
• You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
• You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
Currently, Belkins is looking for a result-oriented, communicative, and ambitious Sales Development Representative. As an SDR, you will be at the forefront of our sales efforts, nurturing relationships, and creating valuable opportunities for our clients.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Schedule appointments for Belkins clients in North America and Europe;
- Work with top sales tools like G-suite services, multiple CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce, PipeDrive, Zoho), and Chrome extensions;
- Develop B2B messaging for outreach campaigns sent via email and LinkedIn;
- Reach out to clients' prospects on the clients' behalf via personalized outreach methodologies and techniques;
- Schedule semi-automated, semi-manual email send-outs;
- Handle responses: work with objections, schedule appointments, follow up with prospects;
- Participate in group calls with American and European clients;
You will definitely be successful in this role if you:
- Are experienced in working as an SDR or in a similar client-facing role for at least 1 year;
- Have an advanced level of English (C1-C2) and Fluent Ukrainian;
- Are experienced in using sales tools, G-suite services, and various CRM systems;
- Can work remotely both independently and within a team;
- Are a self-driven and responsible problem solver;
- Have a knack for building rapport and collaborating with diverse people in the team;
- Share a continuous improvement and growth mindset;
- Thrive in transparent, impartial, and fast-paced environments.
Here at Belkins, we appreciate you for who you are, for your personality, passion, and spirit, for your desire to learn and improve your expertise and skills, for creating opportunities and achieving ambitious goals!
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
• Competitive compensation;
• Flexible schedule, remote or hybrid work from Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw office;
• Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
• The best possibilities for professional development and career growth, both internal and external;
• Access to Internal e-library, Notion;
• English lessons, covered by the company;
• Refund for psychotherapy sessions;
• Paid vacation, days off, and sick leaves;
• U.S. public holidays are off — we work according to the U.S. calendar;
• Exciting and memorable team-building activities.