Pitch Your Own Position
United States /
Pitch Your Own Position /
Bellese Technologies is looking for people with a passion for solving big problems in healthcare. We need team members with diverse and unique skillsets to help us continuously pursue our mission of improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.
Do you have creative and unique talents that could be put to good use to improve the healthcare technology? Do you like to tackle complex problems and help define/build their solution? Do you like to translate the needs of humans into software designs and solutions? Do you enjoy the complex data analysis with large data sets? If you answer “yes” to many/all of these questions then you may be just the kind of person we are looking for. Our teams will continuously strive to modernize the American healthcare system. We do this through HCD and Service design practices, product thinking, and skilled engineering. At Bellese, we’re relentlessly focused on enabling and empowering providers to focus on improving the quality and safety of patient care.
We encourage our team members to think outside the box, and we feel it is important to not box people into a specific set of responsibilities if they have a wide-range of talents they are excited to share. That is why we allow career-seekers like you to apply for roles you think might be a good fit, or pitch your own position.
Bellese Technologies is a cutting-edge civic technology firm. We foster a learning environment that thrives on curiosity, innovation, and passion about improving healthcare in America. Our remote-first team is spread across 20+ states and leverages exceptional collaboration to amplify our strengths. Bellese is minority owned and operated. We provide an environment focused around helping you achieve your goals. Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
While this is an open ended application, here are some of the qualities we look for in new team members:
You're good at
- Translating ideas into actionable solutions
- Working with cross-disciplinary teams to implement solutions
- Analyzing insights and complex problems
- Understanding product development lifecycle - from research, through design inception, through implementation
We need your help to
- Sit in the customer’s and user’s shoes: you seek to understand and empathize with the users and their goals – their problems are your problems
- Reduce ambiguity in problems through quantitative and qualitative research – you work with your team to go to the source and make sure you truly understand the issues that the providers and customers want to be solved
- Ruthlessly prioritize the right features and solutions, and know how to define “right”
- Measure results: you define success through clear metrics so the customer can see what works and what doesn’t
- Succinctly communicating or demonstrating issues to your team, and leading the thought process of your team to drive toward feasible, viable, and highly-usable solutions
- Work with customer support and user research to identify current user experience issues, and drive measurable improvements
- Work as part of an agile software development team - you’re a creative thinker and skilled communicator who thrives in cross-functional teams
- Translate ideas into actionable, testable solutions, and working with engineering teams to define and implement those solutions
- Release and support software systems to healthcare providers
- Manage a product backlog (Epics, Features, User Stories) in support of a strategic Product Roadmap
- Engage and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members
- Carry out all stages of the product development lifecycle - from research through design inception through implementation
Extra credit for expertise in
- Using Atlassian Jira to increase efficiency of and transparency into the work management of an agile software development team
- Healthcare product management where access to the users is difficult, expensive, or impossible
- Working knowledge of on-the-ground clinical operations or revenue cycle management in healthcare
- Interoperability, FHIR, or Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems
- Three weeks paid leave
- Flexible Schedule and Remote-First culture
- $3000 annual education stipend
- Macbook Pro, monitor, $150 annual electronics stipend
- Collaborative, learning environmentHealth insurance
- 401K Plan with Safe Harbor contribution
- Full-time remote work (from anywhere in the United States), even post-pandemic
- Great people and minority ownership that is committed to “Improving the healthcare journey through civic innovation.”
- A commitment to civic technology and working on things that make an impact
If you are still reading, we should talk. Take a few minutes to “Apply For This Job” and get the conversation started. Your future self will thank you. We look forward to talking to you.
Executive Order requiring COVID safety protocols
Bellese employees are Federal Workers and are subject to Executive Order 14042, Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, dated September 9, 2021 (published in the Federal Register on September 14, 2021, 86 FR 50985). As condition of employment, employees will need to provide either: a: proof of completed COVID vaccinations OR b: have an approved medical or religious exemption and proof of weekly COVID testing.
U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
Bellese Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Bellese Technologies, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
EEO is the law:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement