Head of Marketing Analytics
Bellhops is a new breed of moving company built on technology. The industry today is riddled with inefficiencies and–more often than not–a reputation for letting customers down. We believe moving should be something you look forward to. We think it can even be fun. That’s why we set out to do just that with an industry-first business model that brings down costs and empowers our movers (bellhops) to deliver unforgettable, “high-five” moving experiences. We are America’s Smartest Move.™
This is where you come in…
Reporting to our Vice President of Marketing, you will lead our efforts to develop a quantitative framework to understand and measure our growth & efficacy of marketing. This role will also be the owner of our pricing strategies.
- Own our Marketing Attribution - develop our attribution framework to measure & understand the impact of various channel-level marketing activities
- Drive Growth Analytics & Insights - Create reports, dashboard and ad-hoc analysis to help quantify & measure key growth drivers. Work with our Performance & Brand Marketing teams to operationalize these insights and improve the efficiency of our Marketing spend.
- Build & Develop Price Models - work with our Data Science team to build a dynamic price model that adjusts the price of our services based on demand & supply indicators across the Bellhops platform
- Leadership Support - Support the Executive Leadership Team (including the VP of Marketing, VP of Finance, and CEO) by facilitating a strong information flow with respect to company growth. Perform analytical projects for executive team as needed and identified.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Analytical leader - You have a business-related education with more than 2 years professional experience demonstrating strong business acumen and professional judgement in consulting or business analytics.
- Excel, Data & Reporting Wiz - You are deeply analytical and find delight and beauty in developing sophisticated analyses. You are comfortable with high-impact statistical modeling capabilities. You can comfortably dive deeply into any area of the business.
- Detail oriented - You sweat the small stuff, but you don’t let it get in the way. You are able to balance attention to detail with the need to execute — even with limited resources.
- Productive self-starter - You have the ability to identify and obtain the information you need on your own while establishing trust in relationships through keeping commitments and applying outstanding judgement.
- Strong, clear communicator - You are comfortable and have experience working with senior leadership. This includes presenting information and contra-opinions to executives. You also enjoy being a good sounding board for others in the company — provide open, honest feedback.
- Culture carrier - You embody the Bellhops Values - you always try to innovate to solve problems; you own your work and drive for exceptional results; you have a desire to serve others; you don’t take yourself too seriously and have a playful spirit. If you feel as though you do not fit these values or these are not things that are important to you, please do not apply.
- 2 to 3 years experience in business analytics, consulting, or other analytically-oriented position with a track record of generating & producing original analytical material
- Firm grasp on statistical evaluation techniques
- Strong spoken, written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Stata, or other data manipulation & evaluation languages
- BA or higher degree in business, marketing, economics, or similarly quantitative field
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you will have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.