Carrier Acquisition Associate (Seasonal)
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
As a Carrier Acquisition Associate, you will be responsible for signing truckers onto our platform. Key aspects of the role include reaching out to carriers, educating them on the value of driving for Bellhops, and closing the deal in a fun and fast paced work environment. Bellhops offers a fantastic complementary revenue stream for our target audience, and exciting them about the partnership is half the fun of the job. Bellhops is growing at a breakneck pace, and your efforts will help ensure we meet the demand during the busiest time of the year. If this sounds right to you, come join our rocket ship that is ready to overhaul the moving industry, one move at a time.
- You’re the person dialing truckers with a great opportunity to boost their income when their trucks aren’t already in use.
- You’re excited to let them know, and you’re crisp and enthusiastic on the phone.
- Make a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate; maintain your enthusiasm and energy level throughout.
- Master the workflow by speaking on the phone with both outbound and inbound leads (including outbound follow-up when required).
- Lead carriers through the process of joining our platform, from first questions through collecting all paperwork, then overseeing their first move with a paying customer.
- 0-2 years of relevant or related work experience.
- Background in sales with a high customer service focus
- Ability to make a high volume of calls for the majority of your day.
- Ability to work 9-5 throughout the summer, as well as the occasional weekend if necessary
- Familiarity with SalesForce or similar CRM a plus
- Experience in logistics a plus
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhops is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhops strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.