Concierge Team - Inside Sales Associate
Bellhops is the fastest growing company in the $15B moving market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that's more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space that's known for letting you down - and we do that one high five move at a time.
This is where you come in...
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you (the Concierge) will be fielding inbound calls from prospective customers as well as making outbound calls to potential clients generated via exclusive Bellhop partners. Your primary role responsibilities include; establishing the client relationship, educating prospective customers about Bellhop services, gathering the relevant details, setting the proper expectations, booking the job, and scheduling the day and time. If you're looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team, deliver incredible value to individuals, and work in a competitive goal based environment, then this is the role for you!
- You're the first impression of our company that customers have; provide a warm, friendly, and confidence-inspiring experience that sets our customers up for success.
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate; maintain your enthusiasm and energy level throughout.
- Master the workflow and script making it your own, by speaking on the phone with active inbound leads (including outbound follow-up when required).
- Lead clients through the process from first questions through booking and scheduling the job.
- Develop expertise in moving and utilize that expertise to ensure that clients are set up for success when they reserve their move.
- 0-2 years of relevant or related work experience, preferably with a background in call center sales with a high customer service focus.
- Ability to work on the phones the majority of your day speaking with customers
- Ability to solve problems quickly over the phone while speaking with customers
- Comfortable with web-based software and tools
- Ability to work a set, recurring schedule (40 hours per week) with the occasional overtime shift
- Flexible work hours, we are open 7 days a week
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOP?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhop is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhop strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.