Daily Operations Associate
Bellhops is new breed of moving company on a crusade to transform the $15B+ moving market into an industry that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We combine our tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver easier and more enjoyable moving experiences at prices that are +20% less than industry. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer experiences in a space that is known for the status quo.
This is where you come in…A Daily Operations Associate's primary goal is to monitor day-to-day operations and ensure that all booked moves are both fulfilled and executed beyond our customers’, bellhops’, and drivers' expectations. The Daily Operations Associate does this by maintaining all communication channels between the individual bellhops and drivers with our headquarters in Chattanooga. From solving complex on-the-job operational challenges to answering all bellhops and driver inquiries, Daily Operations Associates are always on top of each market’s needs.
People who choose this position are creatively helpful, are able to perform well in complex situations, enjoy problem solving, and are strong communicators with all types of personalities. It's a fast paced, highly challenging, and highly rewarding job.
- Monitor all inbound and outbound communications with the bellhops and driver community
- Promote strong operating standards and communicate this to the communities
- Ensure all moves are fully fulfilled
- Handle day-of operational challenges in conjunction with customer care
- Identify major trends in each bellhops community and communicate to market managers
- Answer bellhop inquiries
YOUR EXPERIENCE/SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Problem-solving ability; creative thinking
- Execution mindset· Ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable; positive attitude; fun to be around; collaborative spirit
- Lives and represents the Bellhops brand
- Availability to work 35+ hours/week with focus on nights and weekends
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish)