Customer Care Senior Associate
Bellhops is a new breed of moving company built on technology. The industry today is riddled with inefficiencies and–more often than not–a reputation for letting customers down. We believe moving should be something you look forward to. We think it should be fun, even. That’s why we set out to do just that with an industry-first business model that brings down costs and empowers our movers (bellhops) to deliver unforgettable, “high-five” moving experiences. We are Your Smartest Move.
A Senior Customer Care Associate's primary aim is to demonstrate that Bellhops truly cares about its customers, through their work ethic, communication, and people skills. They make complex requests feel like a breeze, demonstrate legendary customer service, and establish trust with customers even in the midst of stressful situations. It's a fast paced, highly challenging, and highly rewarding job.
People who choose this position are creatively helpful, are able to perform well in high-stress situations, enjoy problem solving, demonstrate impressive rhetoric skills, are comfortable improvising, display confident sound judgement, embrace a challenge, and enjoy steering a team towards success. They are leaders, great listeners, love talking to people, and tackling complex situations and puzzles. They are very patient, resilient, confident and are not easily frustrated.
- Coach Care Associates to deliver the highest level of service possible in every circumstance
- Monitor team stats to consistently hit goals while making suggestions to process and procedure
- Develop a thorough understanding and ownership of Bellhops’ service as well as internal policies and procedures
- Coordinate closely with other operational teams to bring quick resolutions to customer requests
- Resolve escalated issues, service failures and customer complaints. Use company policy to make financial decisions/explore ways to minimize the cost of mistakes or complications, all the while maintaining a high level of customer service
WHAT KIND OF CO-PILOT ARE YOU?
- The most important thing is a great attitude, patience to work through challenging situations, and the aptitude to quickly learn on the job
- We prefer candidates with related business experience, preferably with a background in a customer-centric culture
- Ability to work in a demanding, high-energy, and high call volume environment
- Ability to multitask; comfortable with web-based software and tools
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Strong traits of servant leadership
- You care about people and doing the right thing. You desire to make the customer’s experience a great one while considering business needs
- Extremely confident in your ability to speak to customers in high stress situations
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- You enjoy your job and any and all challenges
- Ability to work a set, recurring schedule (30-40 hours per week) as dictated by business needs
We’re located in the heart of the Innovation District of Chattanooga, TN on the 5th floor of a 100+ year old warehouse building on top of some of the best restaurants/bars in the city. Never heard of Chattanooga? Do yourself a favor and Google a few images. We’ve been elected as Best Town Ever by Outdoor Magazine, Best Outdoor City by Blue Ridge Outdoors, and many others. It’s an outdoor mecca, smack in the middle of world class hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, hang gliding, and watersports. Local breweries galore, awesome food, and the closest thing we have to an hour commute is when we drive down to Atlanta for a Braves or Falcons game.