Market Operations Specialist, Bellhop Success
Bellhops is on a crusade to transform the $15B+ moving market into an industry that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We operate a tech-enabled logistics platform that connects customers with some of the best and brightest movers and drivers in the industry. As a result, Bellhops consistently delivers easier and more enjoyable moving experiences at prices that are +20% less than industry. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer experiences in a space that is known for the status quo.
This is where you come in…
As a Market Operations Specialist, you will ensure that Bellhops continues to match customers with only the best and brightest. You will help to think through a process that establishes that bellhops (movers on our platform) understand and utilize best moving practices so they are successful in delivering high-five moving experiences to customers. You will work with the team in developing and executing this process on the ground, certifying that individual bellhops have the ability to take advantage of these best practices. Market implementation will be at the forefront, making previous moving experience a huge plus.
If this sounds right to you, come join our rocket ship! We are overhauling the moving industry, one move at a time.
- Ensure bellhop success - It will be your responsibility to ensure the bellhops within the region are all utilizing the best practices to make each move a high-five customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally - You will coordinate with other operational teams and in the field to continually seek new solutions to improve bellhop best practices.
- Grow and adapt to business needs- You will be on the front lines of market implementation. The role will change over the course of time and you will be able to rise to the occasion to tackle these changing business problems.
- Be on the ground with bellhops - This role will require that you be on the ground for moves to understand the effectiveness of how bellhops are utilizing these best practices
WHAT KIND OF CO-PILOT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a BS/BA, preferably with a major in business, communications, marketing; or four years of equivalent practical experience. Previous moving experience is a plus.
- A passion for the moving industry- The work you do will be influencing best practices for the bellhops on our platform on a daily basis.
- Ability to travel- This role will require 30-50% travel to be in our cities. In market visits will be vital for the effectiveness of the process.
- You can communicate clearly and efficiently- This is a cross-functional role which will require constant communication with internal and external partners.
- Owners grit- You’re self-directed to the core, with superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
- Because moving stinks... - Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
- … and we have the recipe to fix it - Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
- Our culture and team sets us apart - We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our hops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
- Perks! - We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc.
This role will be located at our “HQ2” in Atlanta, GA.