Customer Care Associate
Bellhops is the fastest growing company in the $15B moving market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that's more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space that's known for letting you down - and we do that one high five move at a time.
This is where you come in…
A Customer Care Associate's primary aim is to demonstrate that Bellhops truly cares about its customers, through their work ethic, communication, and people skills. They make complex requests feel like a breeze, demonstrate legendary customer service, and establish trust with customers even in the midst of stressful situations. It's a fast paced, highly challenging, and highly rewarding job.
People who choose this position are creatively helpful, are able to perform well in high-stress situations, enjoy problem solving, demonstrate impressive rhetoric skills, and are comfortable improvising. They are great listeners, and love talking to people, and tackling complex situations and puzzles. They are very patient, resilient, confident and are not easily frustrated.
- First point of contact for customers and prospects - you catch people at an incredibly stressful time and help place them at ease through friendly and knowledgeable service.
- Make outbound phone calls to customers in need of support
- Develop a thorough understanding of Bellhops’ service as well as internal policies and procedures
- Coordinate closely with other operational teams to bring quick resolutions to customer requests.
- Resolve issues, service failures and customer complaints. Use company policy to make financial decisions/explore ways to minimize the cost of mistakes or complications, all the while maintaining a high level of customer service
What kind of co-pilot are we looking for?
- Strong verbal and communicative skills.
- Desire to make the customer’s experience a great one.
- Extremely confident in your ability to speak to customers in high stress situations.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work a set, recurring schedule (30-40 hours per week) as dictated by business needs.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED. College degree desired by not required.
Why work at Bellhops?
- Because moving stinks... - Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
- … and we have the recipe to fix it - Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
- Our culture and team sets us apart - We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our hops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
- Perks! - We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, etc.