Customer Care Associate
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
A Customer Care Associate's primary aim is to demonstrate that Bellhops truly cares about its customers, through their work ethic, communication, and people skills. They make complex requests feel like a breeze, demonstrate legendary customer service, and establish trust with customers even in the midst of stressful situations. It's a fast paced, highly challenging, and highly rewarding job.
People who choose this position are creatively helpful, are able to perform well in high-stress situations, enjoy problem solving, demonstrate impressive rhetoric skills, and are comfortable improvising. They are great listeners, and love talking to people, and tackling complex situations and puzzles. They are very patient, resilient, confident and are not easily frustrated.
- First point of contact for customers and prospects - you catch people at an incredibly stressful time and help place them at ease through friendly and knowledgeable service.
- Make outbound phone calls to customers in need of support
- Develop a thorough understanding of Bellhops’ service as well as internal policies and procedures
- Coordinate closely with other operational teams to bring quick resolutions to customer requests.
- Resolve issues, service failures and customer complaints. Use company policy to make financial decisions/explore ways to minimize the cost of mistakes or complications, all the while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Strong verbal and communicative skills.
- Desire to make the customer’s experience a great one.
- Extremely confident in your ability to speak to customers in high stress situations.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work a set, recurring schedule (30-40 hours per week) as dictated by business needs.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED. College degree desired by not required.
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything.
Servant's Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhops is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhops strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.