Daily Operations Senior Associate
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
A Daily Operations Associate's primary goal is to monitor day-to-day operations and ensure that all booked moves are both fulfilled and executed beyond our customers’, bellhops’, and drivers' expectations. The Daily Operations Associate does this by maintaining all communication channels between the individual bellhops and drivers with our headquarters in Chattanooga. From solving complex on-the-job operational challenges to answering all bellhops and driver inquiries, Daily Operations Associates are always on top of each market’s needs.
People who choose this position are creatively helpful, are able to perform well in complex situations, enjoy problem solving, and are strong communicators with all types of personalities. It's a fast paced, highly challenging, and highly rewarding job.
- Monitor all inbound and outbound communications with the bellhops and driver community
- Promote strong operating standards and communicate this to the communities
- Ensure all moves are fully fulfilled
- Handle day-of operational challenges in conjunction with customer care
- Identify major trends in each bellhops community and communicate to market managers
- Answer bellhop inquiries
- Invest in the success of teammates and help coach other associates to reach their individual goals and KPIs
- Handle escalated calls and emergency situations
- Own team level KPIs and ensure all associates have the resources required for success
- Report to the Daily Operations Manager and identify any operational inefficiencies
- Understand policy and be able to communicate it effectively to other associate
- Problem-solving ability; creative thinking
- Execution mindset· Ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable; positive attitude; fun to be around; collaborative spirit
- Lives and represents the Bellhops brand
- Availability to work 35+ hours/week with focus on nights and weekends
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish)
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhops is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhops strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.