Customer Care Manager
Bellhops is new breed of moving company on a crusade to transform the $15B+ moving market into an industry that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We combine our tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver easier and more enjoyable moving experiences at prices that are +20% less than industry. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer experiences in a space that is known for the status quo.
This is where you come in…
You will be a leader in delivering our industry leading customer experience that is a core competitive advantage. As Customer Care Manager, you will own building the team, system, and processes to create a customer first experience and platform that is ready to scale - from hundreds of thousands to millions of customers throughout the US. You will be joining a rocket ship ready to completely overhaul a broken customer service industry - and be in the cockpit for the entire ride.
- Build and lead our customer care - You will lead a team 30+ person team that is responsible for supporting our moves, and will continue to grow with our business. You will collaboratively, with other managers, establish all of the processes and organizational strategies to make the team the best in the industry.
- Establish and nail an analytical baseline for success - You will set goals and KPIs that define a highly efficient and effective customer care team, and then be empowered to do what is takes to achieve your targets.
- Take our customer experience to the next level - You will be in the center of Ops, Tech, and Marketing setting the vision and policies for creating world class customer service. You will be deeply connected to our customers and use the information to build programs that make our customers love us and want to refer their friends and family.
- Be a Coach - Coach Care Associates to deliver the highest level of service possible in every circumstance.
- Be a problem solver - Resolve escalated issues, service failures and customer complaints. Use company policy to make financial decisions/explore ways to minimize the cost of mistakes or complications, all the while maintaining a high level of customer service
WHAT KIND OF CO-PILOT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Customer care leader - You have spent over 5+ years leading customer service n high growth, B2C companies (preferably venture backed). You have either built or transformed a team into a high performing juggernaut.
- Bleeding heart for every customer’s experience - You eat, sleep and breathe an ideal customer experience and have demonstrated this passion throughout your career. You have incubated new ideas and implemented the necessary workflows into a customer care team to create an enhanced experience.
- Efficiency czar - You are analytical to the core and utilize data to optimize every element of the customer care operation. You have demonstrated marked cost reductions and improvements to output for your team(s). You don’t trade quality for cost savings, because you know both can be achieved.
- Teammate through and through - You don’t need a huge team to execute, but can easily work cross-functionally and with others to achieve our goals. You have experience working in high functioning teams that collectively delivered great results. You win others over with trust and sincerity, and care as deeply about the team’s happiness as your own.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
- Because moving stinks... - Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
- … and we have the recipe to fix it - Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
- Our culture and team sets us apart - We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our hops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
- Perks! - We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc.
We’re located in the heart of the Innovation District of Chattanooga, TN on the 5th floor of a 100+ year old warehouse building on top of some of the best restaurants/bars in the city. Never heard of Chattanooga? Do yourself a favor and Google a few images. We’ve been elected as Best Town Ever by Outdoor Magazine, Best Outdoor City by Blue Ridge Outdoors, and many others. It’s an outdoor mecca, smack in the middle of world class hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, hang gliding, and watersports. Local breweries galore, awesome food, and the closest thing we have to an hour commute is when we drive down to Atlanta for a Braves or Falcons game.