Strategic Partnership Manager
Bellhops is the fastest growing company in the $15B moving market and is on a crusade to transform the industry into a space that's more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We do this by combining our first-to-industry tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver a more enjoyable experience. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer service in a space that's known for letting you down - and we do that one high five move at a time.
This is where you come in…
You lead the team that works with one of our key partners. Your team sets the initial expectations with our potential customers, introduces them to the Bellhops service, encourages them to book by demonstrating our competence and experience in moving, and ensures that the customer is completely set up for success on move day. Your team will need to be very operational and service minded in order to provide the best experience for the relationship with our partner as well as our customers. Your role will be vital to providing that exceptional experience through communications with our partner and by being a consistent coach with your team.
- Coach and develop your team - Coach and develop the sales team that forms the first impression with our customers. Mentors your , associates so they are the perfect ambassadors of our brand.
- Help agents develop the perfect pitch - Assist agents in developing their pitch, in how they position Bellhops and our services to customers. You also know it’s critical to set customers up for success, so in addition to closing the deal you help your team perfect their craft in estimating move length and recommended crew size.
- Strategic Thinker - Identify systemic solutions to effectively increase your team’s profitability while improving the overall experience of our customers.
- Develop standard operating processes - Refine the playbook for how your team handles everyday and challenging situations. Train the team up on those processes so we can deliver an amazing experience every time. Become an expert on moving.
- Team Player - You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Excel, Data & Reporting Wiz - You are capable of developing basic competence in data reporting (Excel, etc.).
WHAT KIND OF CO-PILOT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Business judgement - Augment and train the decision making capabilities of your staff as you strive to navigate challenging situations and deliver outstanding customer and bellhop experiences.
- Management and leadership experience - Managerial experience as well as a high EQ. Inspire and lead your team.
- Customer focus and empathy - You deeply care about our customers and bellhops, and want to deliver an amazing experience every time. Your focus isn’t just on closing the deal, it’s on providing an outstanding experience every time
- Process discipline - Scaling a consistently awesome customer experience means designing processes that don’t break down as our business explodes. You have an eye for process, how to leverage judgement from the right portions of the team, and can design systems that enable people to perform their best.
- A bachelor’s degree (or 4 years of equivalent work experience plus 2+ years of professional experience.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
- Because moving stinks... - Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
- … and we have the recipe to fix it - Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
- Our culture and team sets us apart - We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our hops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
- Perks! - We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc.
We’re located in the heart of the Innovation District of Chattanooga, TN on the 5th floor of a 100+ year old warehouse building on top of some of the best restaurants/bars in the city. Never heard of Chattanooga? Do yourself a favor and Google a few images. We’ve been elected as Best Town Ever by Outdoor Magazine, Best Outdoor City by Blue Ridge Outdoors, and many others. It’s an outdoor mecca, smack in the middle of world class hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, hang gliding, and watersports. Local breweries galore, awesome food, and the closest thing we have to an hour commute is when we drive down to Atlanta for a Braves or Falcons game.