Market Operations Specialist, Bellhop Quality
Bellhops is on a crusade to transform the $15B+ moving market into an industry that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We operate a tech-enabled logistics platform that connects customers with some of the best and brightest movers and drivers in the industry. As a result, Bellhops consistently delivers easier and more enjoyable moving experiences at prices that are +20% less than industry. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer experiences in a space that is known for the status quo.
This is where you come in…
As a Market Operations Specialist, you will oversee workforce quality within your region. You will communicate with bellhops (movers on our platform) regarding move quality across a variety of communication methods including calls, texts, and automated written communications to ensure we are delivering an outstanding experience that sets up the region for continued growth. In addition, you will work with the team in developing and scaling top-notch operational processes and initiatives to create a standard of quality that is unrivaled in the moving industry.
If this sounds right to you, come join our rocket ship! We are overhauling the moving industry, one move at a time.
- You will be the immediate owner of bellhop quality.
- You will maintain a high standard of performance in your region and simultaneously be innovating on improving bellhop quality.
- Using data, you will identify high performing bellhops and leverage them to maintain quality in their respective market.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain balance between bellhop quality and marketplace health.You will coordinate with other operational teams to continually seek new solutions to improve bellhop quality.
WHAT KIND OF CO-PILOT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have a BS/BA, preferably with a major in business, communications, marketing; or four years of equivalent practical experience.
- You can communicate clearly and efficiently.
- This is a cross-functional role which will require constant communication with internal and external partners.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office and/or Google G Suite tools.
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
- Because moving stinks... - Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.…
- and we have the recipe to fix it - Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
- Our culture and team sets us apart - We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our hops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
- Perks! - We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc.
This role will be located at our “HQ2” in Atlanta, GA.