Seasonal Bellhop Acquisition Associate - FT & PT
Bellhops is new breed of moving company on a crusade to transform the $15B+ moving market into an industry that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We combine our tech-enabled logistics management platform with our outstanding workforce of movers and drivers to deliver easier and more enjoyable moving experiences at prices that are +20% less than industry. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer experiences in a space that is known for the status quo. This is where you come in…
A Bellhop Acquisition Associate’s primary goal is to recruit bellhops onto our platform as we grow our business at our blistering pace. The specialist must possess a unique blend of interpersonal communication skills and the bias to act quickly. From educating potential bellhops about the platform to making decisions on candidate approval, the specialist will serve a crucial role for the ongoing health of our business.
This position is seasonal with the possibility of extension to year-round. Full-time and part-time positions are currently available.
- Monitor and process bellhop applications
- Contact candidates through phone and/or email to guide them through the application process
- Approve potential bellhops
- Work with the owners of markets to identify highest priorities for recruitment
- Answer bellhop inquiries about our platform
- Represent the Bellhops brand
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN A CO-PILOT?
- Exceptional communication skills, especially over the phone
- Problem-solving ability; creative thinking
- Execution mindset
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable; positive attitude; fun to be around; collaborative spirit
This position will be located at our "HQ2" in Atlanta, GA