Bellhops Acquisition Associate
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 60 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
A Bellhop Acquisition Associate is an entry-level role, with the primary goal of bringing bellhops (the fantastic people that move our customers) onto our platform as we grow our business at our blistering pace. The associate must possess a unique blend of interpersonal communication skills and the bias to act quickly. From educating potential bellhops about the platform to making decisions on candidate approval, the associate will serve a crucial role in the ongoing health of our business.
- Monitor and process bellhop applications.
- Contact candidates through phone, text and/or email to guide them through the application process.
- Approve potential bellhops
- Work with Quality Managers and the Daily Operations team to identify the highest priority markets for bellhop acquisition.
- Answer potential bellhop candidates questions about our platform.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially over the phone.
- Winning drive.
- Execution mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Personable; positive attitude; fun to be around; collaborative spirit.
Compensation and perks:
- Non-exempt role, starts at $12 per hour.
- Full Time Employees are eligible for benefits, including health, dental, vision, paid time off, and more.
- Accelerated professional growth in a fast paced start up.
- A team focused atmosphere filled with people that will back you up.
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow, so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
The commitment to get things done the right way, even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
The devotion to caring for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.