Outbound Sales Associate
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you (the Concierge) will be fielding inbound calls from prospective customers as well as making outbound calls to potential clients generated via exclusive Bellhops partners. Your primary role responsibilities include; establishing the client relationship, educating prospective customers about Bellhops services, gathering the relevant details, setting the proper expectations, booking the job, and scheduling the day and time. If you're looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team, deliver incredible value to individuals, and work in a competitive goal based environment, then this is the role for you!
- You're the first impression of our company that customers have; provide a warm, friendly, and confidence-inspiring experience that sets our customers up for success.
- Make a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate; maintain your enthusiasm and energy level throughout.
- Master the workflow and script making it your own, by speaking on the phone with active outbound leads (including follow-up when required).
- Lead clients through the process from first questions through booking and scheduling the job.
- Develop expertise in moving and utilize that expertise to ensure that clients are set up for success when they reserve their move.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- 0-2 years of relevant or related work experience, preferably with a background in call center sales with a high customer service and sales focus.
- Ability to work on the phones the majority of your day speaking with customers
- Ability to solve problems quickly over the phone while speaking with customers
- Comfortable with web-based software and tools
- Ability to work a set, recurring schedule (40 hours per week) with the occasional overtime and evening shifts
- Flexible work hours, we are open 7 days a week
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhops is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhops strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.