Bellhop Quality Associate
Bellhops is on a crusade to transform the $15B+ moving market into an industry that’s more trustworthy, reliable, and fun. We operate a tech-enabled logistics platform that connects customers with some of the best and brightest movers and drivers in the industry. As a result, Bellhops consistently delivers easier and more enjoyable moving experiences at prices that are +20% less than industry. We have a heart for delivering outstanding customer experiences in a space that is known for the status quo.
This is where you come in…
As a Bellhop Quality Associate, you will assist our Market Operations Specialists in communicating with bellhops (movers on our platform) regarding move quality across a variety of communication channels including calls, texts, and automated written communications. The Bellhop Quality Associate must possess a unique blend of interpersonal communication skills and the bias to act quickly.
If this sounds right to you, come join our rocket ship! We are overhauling the moving industry, one move at a time.
- Monitor communication channels
- Contact bellhops through phone calls, texts, and/or email regarding move quality
- To ensure bellhops are providing a high quality service, you will develop a thorough understanding of our customer’s expectations and relay those expectations to our bellhops.
- Coordinate with other operational teams to ensure customers are getting the best moving experience possible
WHAT KIND OF CO-PILOT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving ability; creative thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Personable; positive attitude; fun to be around; collaborative spirit
- Ability to work a set, recurring schedule (30-40 hours per week)
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED. College degree desired but not required.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
- Because moving stinks... - Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
- … and we have the recipe to fix it - Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
- Our culture and team sets us apart - We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our hops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
- Perks! - We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc.
This role will be located at our “HQ2” in Atlanta, GA.