Director of Sales
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
We’re looking for a Director of Sales to help us develop a partnership strategy and then close strategic accounts. You will collaborate closely with product, marketing, and operations teams to nurture, close and grow new partnership opportunities. You have expertise, a strategic perspective on both product and partnership development, the ability to negotiate both externally and internally to close a contract, the chops to run a deal, and the patience. You bring simplicity to complex issues. You’re very familiar with contractual, technical, and financial issues and you can effectively communicate both up and down the management ladder. You are excited by the challenge of developing new partnerships, structuring custom agreements and new templates for initiatives and nurturing relationships with existing partners. Additionally, you enjoy a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, operations, and legal teams to develop new ways to drive the growth of Bellhop’s products and services.
- Understand the company vision and translate that into a partnership strategy
- Pursue, develop and support strategic accounts
- Partner with product team to define requirements driven by strategic initiatives
- Partner with marketing team to ensure messaging is consistent with client segmentation and pivot as necessary to create sustainable growth
- Work alongside leadership to drive business development and increase revenue
- Manage cross-functional teams to identify and creatively solve complex operational, regulatory, and legal issues
- Supervise and drive decision-making on all agreement mechanics, launch partners post-deal revisions where necessary
- Influence the technology development roadmap to ensure that the client journey is cohesive across all touch-points, including our app and website, and that critical data for decision-making is available on the back-end
- Dig into data and develop hypotheses
- Develop a forward thinking view on customers and metrics that support your hypothesis. Track metrics along the way
- Provide strategic and operational input to the organization’s training program to ensure that our employees are effective brand ambassadors
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude and a professional maturity suitable for a B2B environment
- Results oriented; take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Real estate industry experience is a plus, Enterprise and/or Consumer segments
- Polished professional who thrives in fast-paced environment, with an ability to adapt to change
- Experience with working with other disciplines such as product management, communications, and marketing
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 10+ years of related experience
- MBA preferred
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhops is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhops strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.