Outside Sales Representative
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
The outside sales representative will be hitting the streets for us, building relationships and spreading our brand’s reputation to get us moves and partners. It’s an uncapped commission role, and we are searching for people who are as excited about helping others as we are.
- As a representative for the best moving service in America, it will be your job to tell the Bellhops story and build relationships with local property managers, realtors, apartment leasing agents, storage unit managers, and any other industry professional who deal directly with people looking to move.
- You’ll be given your leads, ideas on how to approach, and the marketing collateral you’ll need to build solid relationships.
- This role is both hourly and uncapped commission based.
- The role will have access and use of a professional CRM. (Salesforce).
- You work with your own schedule and on your own time. The more hours you put into it the more you will get paid, but it’s completely on your own schedule.
- This is an exploratory role to see how we can grow our business in the Atlanta metro. We value innovative ideas on how to increase our presence, and are interested in someone who is interested in making an impact.
- This isn’t a corporate role where you will be forced to follow a strict playbook, you’ll be empowered to succeed however you would like.
- Outside sales experience
- Realtor connections or real estate experience
- Entrepreneurial guruWeb-based software and tools wizard
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Anyone with a positive hard-working mindset is welcome!
- Experience organizing or running special events preferable
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhops is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhops strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.