Program Manager, Process and Quality
Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our hardworking people and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This new business model has made us the fastest-growing company in the moving industry, and our success has been accelerated even more by our commitment to hire passionate individuals and invest in their growth and development. We are guided by a strong set of values that fosters long-term relationships and supports people as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges. If you feel prepared to help drive our company forward, then we’d love to get to know you.
The Process and Quality team drives operations strategy and implementation at Bellhops. We work with partners across the organization to design, build, and implement processes that move our business forward. We are looking for a motivated, innovative Program Manager to join our small, fast-moving team. You’re both people and business savvy. Drawing on your analytical acumen, you help find opportunities for growth and quality improvements and build scalable solutions. You exercise sound judgement in helping translate technology and processes into real world results.
- Analyze: You will perform high-level data analysis to understand the root, scale, and implications of the operational problems you are tasked with solving.
- Strategize: You will be responsible for scoping and planning the path to solutions that can be scaled to create higher quality and better results across operations.
- Build: You will create the processes and tools that make up operations and inform our technical team roadmap.
- Partner: You will partner cross-functionally with key groups, especially those who will use what you build, to convert your ideas into operational action.
- Implement: You will lead the solution through implementation and understand and test the results to ensure success.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong business judgement - We’re looking for an autonomous decision maker who can self-prioritize and organize their efforts for the highest return on investment.
- Ability to view analyses and solutions through a real-world lens - Bellhops is a technology startup - we are moving real things and real people in the physical world. It’s not just code behind the buttons you press; you are influencing the people who will help our customers on one of their toughest days.
- Strong change manager - Your decisions have company-wide impact and will require broad consensus. You’re adept at driving teams towards consensus and accomplishing objectives through influence. You have a clear understanding of how your work affects all lanes of the company from leadership to bellhop.
- Analytical mindset - You’re excited to learn and grow your analytical skills to help develop solutions that support and propel our operations. SQL experience is a plus but we are also happy for you to learn as you go.
- Highly adaptable - Bellhops is still at an early stage, and we’re still honing our model. You’re happily along for the ride - ready and willing to re-rack priorities as we learn more about our business.
- Effective communicator - You have strong verbal and written communication skills and can quickly attribute the Bellhops brand voice and communicating style to develop both internal and external communications.
- Education: Bachelors degree with 2+ years of experience in consulting, project management, communications, operations, technology, or start-ups.
Why work at Bellhops?
Because every day you will able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally hard working people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you will have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels inspired to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.