Bellhops is a new breed of moving company built on technology. Overhauling a broken customer service industry is what we do best, and that transformation begins with delivering a great product! This is where you come in…
If you’ve been a Product Manager for the last 5 years managing your own product , you probably already know how to manage feature requests from all corners, set priorities, write specs and wireframe ideas, plan releases and gather feedback. But if you think it’s time to do more and are looking for a truly transformational opportunity, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for our next product leader to own and manage our core technology platform and suite of internal tools. We’ll give you a rockstar engineering team, the freedom to take risks and all the tools you need to succeed. In return, we require you to have a visionary product insight, significant technical expertise, and extensive leadership and business skills.
- Own all aspects of our core platform - drive definition, product roadmap and long term vision for the team that connects our 3-sided marketplace.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and prioritize business opportunities at both strategic and tactical levels. Requires challenging members of cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, design, etc.) to think boldly and create concrete products and execution plans.
- Design and build features that solve complex operations and logistics challenges.
- Analyze data. Brainstorm hypotheses. Develop experiments. Measure Success. Rinse and Repeat.
- End-to-end feature development from inception to launch, partnering with design and engineering – managing prioritization, trade-offs and constraints. Clearly communicate benefits and results to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders, Ops managers, to other PMs.
- Run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- Manage multiple initiatives, deadlines and requests in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering successful consumer tech and/or SaaS products.
- Passion for the problem we are solving -- strong interest in logistics, transportation, online-to-offline, on-demand services or marketplaces.
- Goal-oriented and ability to articulate trackable and impactful metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into cost-effective technology strategies.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset -- you are not looking for directions.
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus!
- An academic background in Computer Science or User Experience is also a positive.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because moving stinks… Moving is considered one of the most stressful times in people’s lives. You will join our crusade to turn a stressful process into an enjoyable one, and transforming a $15B industry.
… and we have the recipe to fix it. Our tech enabled approach and industry-first business model have given us a huge head start in disrupting the industry. You will be joining us at a time where you have huge opportunity to make impact, to be an entrepreneur and to chart the course for this change.
Our culture and team sets us apart
We have an irreverent ownership culture that is steeped in a love for our bellhops and our customers. You will be empowered everyday to completely own your portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and feel thoroughly supported. You’ll be doing it alongside some super smart, driven and happy colleagues.
PERKS! We are competitive in our offer packages and provide a significant equity incentive. We also have a complete set of perks including health, dental, maternity leave, etc. We may or may not have a company boat, too :)
WHERE? We’re located in the heart of the Innovation District of Chattanooga, TN. This is a full-time position based out of Chattanooga, but are open to candidates willing to commute/work from Atlanta and Nashville.
We believe in equal opportunity employment, and think you should too!