Bellhops offers customers a modern alternative to traditional moving companies by using a tech-enabled logistics-management platform to pair them with the most qualified drivers and movers in more than 39 cities across the country. The result is friendly, low-stress moving services that make getting to the next stop in life much, much easier. From our simple booking process and pricing structure to our talented workers and attentive concierge team, everything about the company has been designed to create the most enjoyable experience possible.
This is where you come in...
If you’ve been a Product Manager for the last 5 years managing your own product , you probably already know how to manage feature requests from all corners, set priorities, write specs and wireframe ideas, plan releases and gather feedback. But if you think it’s time to do more and are looking for a truly transformational opportunity, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for our next product leader to own and manage our core technology platform and suite of internal tools. We’ll give you a rockstar engineering team, the freedom to take risks and all the tools you need to succeed. In return, we require you to have a visionary product insight, significant technical expertise, and extensive leadership and business skills.
- Own all aspects of our core platform - drive definition, product roadmap and long term vision for the team that connects our 3-sided marketplace.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify and prioritize business opportunities at both strategic and tactical levels. Requires challenging members of cross-functional teams (engineering, operations, design, etc.) to think boldly and create concrete products and execution plans.
- Design and build features that solve complex operations and logistics challenges.
- Analyze data. Brainstorm hypotheses. Develop experiments. Measure Success. Rinse and Repeat.
- End-to-end feature development from inception to launch, partnering with design and engineering – managing prioritization, trade-offs and constraints. Clearly communicate benefits and results to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders, Ops managers, to other PMs.
- Run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- Manage multiple initiatives, deadlines and requests in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering successful consumer tech and/or SaaS products.
- Passion for the problem we are solving -- strong interest in logistics, transportation, online-to-offline, on-demand services or marketplaces.
- Goal-oriented and ability to articulate trackable and impactful metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into cost-effective technology strategies.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset -- you are not looking for directions.
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus!
- An academic background in Computer Science or User Experience is also a positive.
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to build long-term relationships, foster advancement, and guide the decisions we make. We want each individual at our company to grow as we grow. And so we invest in their professional development and support them as they learn new skills and take on bigger challenges.
To bring out the best in our people, each day we encourage and celebrate:
Innovator’s Mind. The drive to identify opportunities and create solutions to better serve our customers.
Owner’s Grit. The commitment to get things done the right way even if it’s the hard way. We never settle for anything less.
Servant’s Heart. The devotion to care for others by putting them first and treating them as we’d like to be treated.
Playful Spirit. The willingness to approach life with optimism, energy, and lightheartedness.
WHY WORK AT BELLHOPS?
Because every day you will be able to see the positive impact you have on people’s lives. Moving is considered one of the most stressful experiences people go through, and we have found a way to make it easier and more comfortable.
Because you will collaborate with exceptionally talented people. Our tech-enabled approach means you will work with teams of top-shelf engineers, product managers, operations strategists, customer-care specialists, and growth experts. You will also be joining us at a time when you’ll have a huge opportunity to chart the course for our continued growth.
Because our culture sets us apart. We have ambitious goals and make sure everyone feels encouraged to own their portion of the business, experiment with new ideas, and take the proper actions to achieve success.
Because we take good care of each other. We provide competitive compensation packages that include a significant equity incentive as well as health coverage and accommodations to achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
Bellhops is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Bellhops strictly prohibits and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services.